An Identity is an electronic record that uniquely identifies a member of your organisation.
- A member's email account in a business system such as Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- A member's account in an access management system such as Okta.
- A member's HR record in a system such as Workday.
Trelica integrates with these systems to import the identities of your organisation's members.
To see a person's identities:
- 2.For a person of interest, click their name.
- 3.On the person's Overview page, one or more Identities are displayed in the second section, beneath their general details.
- 4.Click a particular identity to view more details.
Identities listed on a person's Overview page
If a person has one or more active identity, it means they are a member of your organisation, as defined by the sources listed.
If the person is labelled as having No identity, it means:
- The person is not a member of your organisation: they might be a contractor, a vendor, or a partner, for example.
- You have not set up an appropriate identity integration to represent this person.