An Identity is an electronic record that uniquely identifies a member of your organisation.
- A member's email account in a business system such as Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).
- A member's account in an access management system such as Okta.
- A member's HR record in a system such as Workday.
Trelica integrates with these systems to import the identities of your organisation's members.
An administrator will typically have set up an identity provider (IDP) integration using the Get started wizard when first setting up Trelica. To set up a new integration, see:
To see a person's identities:
- 2.For a person of interest, click their name.
- 3.On the person's Overview page, one or more Identities are displayed in the second section, beneath their general details.
- 4.Click a particular identity to view more details.
Identities listed on a person's Overview page
If a person has one or more active identity, it means they are a member of your organisation, as defined by the sources listed.
If the person is labelled as having No identity, it means:
- The person is not a member of your organisation: they might be a contractor, a vendor, or a partner, for example.
- You have not set up an appropriate identity integration to represent this person.