An explanation of each app view and how to act on it.
Views are pre-set filters on the application inventory. They show a list of apps that meet the filter criteria.
Use views to focus on specific tasks or answer questions about your app inventory.
- 2.To see a list of available views, either:
- Click the dropdown list at the top of the page, next to the "New" button.
- Click More filters to open the filter drawer. Views are listed at the top.
- 3.Select the view. The page will display a list of apps meeting the criteria.
- Description: Business apps with status New.
- Action: Update to the appropriate status.
- Description: Managed apps for which no business owner is assigned.
- Action: Assign a business owner.
- Description: Managed apps for which an integration is available.
- Action: Enable the integration or mark the integration as n/a.
- Description: Managed apps with subscription options but no active licence.
- Action: Add a licence. Add a free licence if the app is not paid for.
- Description: Apps which Trelica could not identify.
- Action: Either enter details of the app, revoke the app's access and delete, or set status to "Ignored".