Deploying with Google Workspace
Domain-deploying the Trelica browser extension to Chrome with Google Workspace.
If you're using Google Workspace you can deploy the Trelica browser extension to everyone in your organization. You must be an administrator of your Google Workspace to manage Chrome browser policies.
To add the extension to all managed instances of Google Chrome in your organization:
- 2.Navigate to Devices > Chrome > Apps & extensions > Users & browsers.
- 3.By default the extension will be added to all users in your organization. To limit the deployment to a subset of users, select a child organizational unit.
- 4.Click the add + icon and either:
The extension is added to your Users & browsers list.
- Select Add from Chrome Web Store, search for Trelica and click Select, or
- Select Add Chrome app or extension by ID, enter the Trelica extension ID igjpcenkahclnlkcldhphacgmfilbefd, and then click Save.
- 5.Under Installation policy select Force install. The extension is added to managed instance of Google Chrome for the selected users.
Setting the installation policy to "Force install" in Google Admin Console.
Before the extension can start collecting business app usage data and sending it to Trelica, users must log in to Trelica from the extension. For more information, see Browser extension - information for users.