- Go to Company > Admin > Subscriptions
- Find Web Services and click on it to Subscribe, if this is not already enabled.
Enabling Web Services on the Company / Subscriptions page
If you are restricting access by IP address you may need to add the Trelica IP address:
- Go to Company > Setup > Company and click Edit
- Click on the Security tab
- Go to the field labelled Enforce IP address filters, click the Edit button, and then the Pencil icon.
- Add the IP address 188.8.131.52.
Add the Trelica Sender ID to the allowed list.
- Go to Company > Setup > Company
- Click the Edit button and click on the Security tab
- Go the section labelled Web Services authorizations and click Add:
Add the Sender ID
TrelicaMPPand click Save.
- Go to Company > Admin > Roles and click the Add button
- Input a name for the role, e.g. Trelica Integration, and optionally a description.
- Click the Save button
You will then be taken through to a screen where you can define permissions for the role. This screen is in two parts. The first shows the different modules. Click the Permissions button for each module listed below.
Then check the box for the relevant permissions and click Save when you are done, and move on to the next module that needs permissions setting.
When you have defined all the permissions, click the Save button.
- Go to Company > Admin > Web Service users and click Add
Input values for these fields:
If you are using Role-based permissions, click on the Roles information tab and select the role created in the prior step.
Your password will then be sent to the email address you specify above.
The email address may not belong to an existing Sage Intacct user, which can be problematic. We suggest using an alias if you have one, or if you use Google Workspace, you can simply add a "+" prefix to the name part of your email, e.g.
Login to Trelica and either go to Admin > Integrations, and search for
Sage Intacct, or find the the Sage Intacct application profile and click Connect.
You will be shown more details of the integration, and click Connect again:
Enter the details from the email you received in the relevant fields and click Connect: