You can connect Trelica directly to different Xledger in order to extract employee and/or spend information.
First, you need to generate a token:
- 2.Choose the entity for which you want to grant access.
- 4.Click the Generate New Token button at the top of the page.
- 5.Enter a description when prompted (e.g. "Trelica Token").
- 6.Check the Read tick box for the following scopes for the token:
- Human Resources (only needed if you want to use Xledger as a source of employee data)
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- 7.Click Generate token.
- 8.Copy the token to the clipboard.
The token will only ever be displayed once so you should enter it into Trelica straight-away.
If you are connecting to the Xledger demo environment then log in to https://demo.xledger.net and to generate a token go to https://demo.xledger.net/f/api-tokens
Once you have generated the token, return to Trelica, go to Admin > Integrations > Xledger, click Connect and paste the token into the Token field.